Are you looking to become a part of Marble IT?
Some of the values that we look for in people are responsibility, resourcefulness, dedication, open-mindedness and most of all - willpower to learn, grow, and constantly improve yourself.
Here is what Marble IT offers to all of our employees:
- 22 days of vacation.
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Community-based culture, where each opinion is heard and valued.
- Personal and professional growth, with the ability to learn and improve your skills.
- Working on creative and challenging projects, and ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Team building gatherings and various events organized by the company.
- In-house lectures and knowledge-sharing sessions.
Software engineers write, debug, maintain, and test software that instructs a computer to accomplish certain tasks like processing HTTP requests, rendering 3d graphics, or a 2d web page.
- Working with Project Managers on reviewing, communicating, and suggesting the best solutions for needed issues.
- Ability to work with project leaders and clients to review business requirements, create prototypes and project realization plans.
- Ability to accurately plan development time frames for required features, bug fixes, or other software-related issues.
- Adjustment of design, development, implementation, support of software to business or product needs and criteria.
- Ability to perform in the agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with client JS frameworks
- Familiar with Express, TypeORM
- Experience writing unit tests
- Basic knowledge of AWS products (Lambda, API gateway, RDS)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Nice to have: knowledge of CSS (even better SCSS) to assist on the frontend if necessary
- Other: OOP, REST, Http, JWT, Git, different Git workflows.
Each candidate will be contacted by HR.