We are looking for a problem solving Software Engineer to join our Development team and move our games to the next level! Our games Woka Woka and Viola's Quest have over 30 million players worldwide and that is only the beginning! Alongside our Development team, you will work with other departments as well, to bring new features to our players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Works on tasks assigned by the Lead Programmer.
- Understand the roadmap/implementation of new features into a project.
- Prototypes features and carries out iterative playtests.
- Produces efficient code and participates in architecture and code reviews.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of the gameplay code following the Game Design intentions.
- Implement, test and document the technical aspects of gameplay features.
- Own game features from start to finish.
- You write robust, optimized and maintainable code.
- Work on other programmers code, fixing bugs and implementing features.
- Able to create standalone tools as needed to support the project.
- Studies game and level design documents, and gives feedback on feasibility.
- Identifies missing details in feature requests and breaks down the tasks into modules that can be implemented and tested.
- Identify and report risks at a technical level to the Lead Programmer.
Desired skills and experiences
- Strong knowledge of C#, and solid understanding of meta programming techniques. Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Unity programming skills and experience, as well as advanced knowledge of Unity team workflow and integration pipeline.
- Understanding of RESTful services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You are proficient at Mobile Operating Systems: Android, iOS and others with an advanced understanding of the challenges multiplatform development brings.
- Problem-solving and a strong analytical frame of mind.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to adapt quickly to new coding environments and programming standards.
- Good communication, organization, and documentation skills.
What you’ll learn in this role
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks.
- Working on game development process.
- Develop sustainable solutions, improving the engine and leaving it better than you found it.
- How to make progress in your personal career.