This position is responsible for maintaining code and applying upgrades for CCBill’s existing product line, with a large focus on business critical products. A qualified candidate will work under the guidance of a manager/team lead and alongside software testers to provide the highest quality software to both internal and external users.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Extensive understanding and experience with core programming languages, Linux operating systems
- Maintains existing codebases and applies upgrades to CCBill’s existing product lines.
- Constant learning of CCBill’s existing product lines.
- Interacting with Software Testers and Software Operations Team Lead to ensure all code is modified with minimal impact to daily operations.
- Interacting with Software Operations Team Lead to ensure all goals are completed on time
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Excellent programming skills in Java and PERL.
- Excellent skills using Linux and the VI editor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues (a majority of what you will do J).
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL preferable) and ORM technologies.
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ.
- Experience with an Application Server such as Tomcat.
- Experience using Ansible.
- Experience with security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Spring framework.
- Knowledge of JMS implementations.
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven and/or Ant.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment, especially cross department projects/issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.