Do you want to become part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Atfinity is a leading Swiss software provider in the banking automation business. Our AI-inspired rule engine allows companies to create scalable process apps fast and easy. Without writing a single line of code, domain experts can configure processes like creating a new bank account. Because there is no need for coding, Atfinity digitises processes significantly faster and allows for much quicker updates when anything changes.
We are looking for a motivated Software Quality Assurance Tester (Manual) to join our growing team in Niš, Serbia. Are you a strong team player, able to communicate clearly and with a pragmatic mindset? Are you passionate about technology and enjoy learning new things? Let’s talk!
- Execute (manual) test cases and analyse results
- Identify, document and report bugs
- Design and write test cases
- Verify and re-test bugs reported by clients and other stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with our development team in troubleshooting issues
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about testing
- Strong logical thinking and attention to detail
- Most important: Somebody with a curious mind and a fast learner
- Clear communication skills and a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language
In the last two years, our client base has grown significantly and we are looking to grow our team with strong candidates in our office in Niš, Serbia.
- A long-term career opportunity.
- You are part of an established yet growing Swiss company, opening up the potential for long-term personal growth.
- Opportunity to further develop and learn from our team in Zurich and Niš.
- As a young company, we are mostly about results, not about procedures. You will have a certain flexibility in your working hours and the opportunity to partially work from home.
- A competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Regular exchanges with our Swiss team, a nice and central office and all the tools you need to be productive.