IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture are five key values: Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Designing/implementing robust and scalable test scenarios based on requirements for casino games
- Work closely with Development teams: participate in design reviews, measure coverage, assess overall system quality
- Prepare live test environments consisting of slot machines, flashing and preparing video display hardware
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Creating test plans, providing effort estimation, and executing mostly manual and sometimes automated test cases against the approved plan
- Detect, report and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Create documentation for software components
- Provide project status reports
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- At least 1 year experience in software testing
- Experience with software test tools and applications
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and have passion for software quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- English written and spoken proficiency: Intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Technical education (FON, PMF, ETF…)
- Knowledge in hardware, PC-architecture, peripherals and network is advantage
- Experience testing gaming products
Key to Success:
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
The way we work:
- Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers (your team) and under guidance of Project Managers.
- For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
- We are excited that we have opportunity to build a new QA team for a Game Studio that is coming in Belgrade. We have other team members (engineers, producers, project managers, technical artist..) in other countries. Although our whole team is not locally here, daily scrum style meetings will occur via video conference to support a strong team environment and ensure projects stay on track. We will mainly or all of the time work from the office due to physical presence of machines we need to test, but we will take all measures related to COVID19 to keep us safe.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, personally and professionally. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- High level conversation with HR (~30min)
- Technical interview with team members (30-60min)
- Salary and job terms meeting with Studio Manager and HR
How long will the process take? We are creating a new team from a scratch, and many applicants will be interviewed. Thus, usually it will be 2 weeks, but may take several weeks more because we are at the beginning of a hiring process.
Please send your CV electronically.