Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Software Requirements Engineer
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Analysis and processing of the system and software requirements
- Deduction of the software requirements from the overall system requirements
- Coordination with the software project management and component responsible developers
- Stay in contact with internal and external customers
- Coordination of the Requirements testing with the Test managers
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in Automotive Software or System development
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and management
- Good communication skills and self-organizing methods as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!
ZF je globalna tehnološka kompanija sa predstavništvom u Pančevu. Isporučuje sisteme za putnička vozila, komercijalna vozila i industrijsku tehnologiju. ZF omogućava vozilima da vide, razmišljaju i deluju.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata