Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 17 EMS providers in the world. In the automotive market, it is now the 5th largest EMS provider in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 21 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Serbia.
Currently we are looking to employ a
Software Team Leader
to join our Design & Development team in Niš, Serbia
General purpose of the job:
Organize, control and follow up the activities for the Software team in D&D unit, coordinated with the D&D Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Software design team;
- Participate during the feasibility study of new products;
- To work in relation with the customer at technical and SW organization level, respecting project rules set by the Project Leader;
- Give estimation for time and cost for the development of the SW for the projects;
- Define the architectural design for the incoming projects and assign the tasks among the SW designers;
- Control the performance of the assigned tasks for the SW designers in the defined time frame;
- Lead the Software team to work in close collaboration with the Hardware Designers;
- Give an approval for the developed SW products;
- Design and Develop SW respecting customer’s specifications and the development rules;
- Creation and analysis of Software Requirements;
- Software architectural and detailed design (Software model driven development);
- Unit and Software Integration Tests creation;
- Establish and follow-up plan to leverage the Software team if there is a technologic gap versus the D&D strategy, missing capabilities and how to align to strategy and when;
- Establish and propose training plan for the SW team to the D&D Manager;
- Follow up the Quality and Environmental Policy of the company.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics or Information Technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of design and development processes ASPICE/ISO26262 with specialty in software and system design;
- Background in the field of design and development system management;
- Experience in system and software design;
- Expert level in embedded software design based on C/ C++ and Assembler programs;
- Proven expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration, test and industrialization;
- Experience with CAN/LIN;
- Experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source control systems;
- Familiar with IBM Rational DOORS, IBM Rational Rhapsody and IBM Rational Quality Manager.
- Knowledge of the quality control systems;
- Data analysis skills and decision making;
- Knowledge of English at Upper Intermediate Business Level.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Nis;
- Working in a multinational team of experts;
- Opportunity for continuous development;
- Very good compensation package.
If you want to apply please submit CV in English.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.