WHAT TO EXPECT
Camlin is looking for a talented Software Test Automation Engineer with the enthusiasm to be a part of an agile team, designing and developing test automations and implementing automated tests for our highly successful cloud and mobile solutions within the energy industry.
You will have the chance to be creative and have your voice heard. You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your technical skills and the freedom to follow your chosen career path.
The tech stack includes:
- Java 8
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests
- Maintain test automation environments and investigate test failures
- Analyse test results and report bugs accordingly
- Perform exploratory testing to increase overall quality
- Collaborate with developers to facilitate automated integration testing
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a QA Test Automation Engineer or similar role
- Strong experience developing test scenarios and/or libraries, ideally in Java
- Proven ability to accurately test, evaluate, analyse results and create bug reports
- Proven ability to design and develop test automation frameworks
- Experience in test automation of web and mobile applications
- Experience testing APIs, e.g. using Rest Assured, Postman
The following skills will be valuable but are not essential:
- A third level qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab CI or Jenkins
- Knowledge on Cross Browser Testing
- Knowledge of Serenity BDD framework
- Linux and Windows administration
- Ability to configure and deploy virtual environments
- We work together - We know that working collaboratively will help us reach our shared goals faster, so we always look for ways to help each other.
- We believe in people - Here at Camlin, our people are central to what we do and what we can achieve. And as we move towards becoming industry and customer ‘partners’ that’s even more important. We trust our team members to do their best and be supportive.
- We won’t accept the ‘way it’s always been done’ - Since Camlin’s inception, we’ve been curious, inquisitive and always want to improve. Thinking differently is in our DNA and we love solving tough challenges.
- We listen to learn - Whether it’s our customers, our markets, or each other, we ask questions and listen to the answers so we can learn and improve.
- We’re trying to do the right thing - We take responsibility for our actions and take decisions based on what’s right for people, profit and planet.
Camlin is a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
At Camlin we believe in high quality engineering and design, allowing us to develop market leading products and services. In short, we love creating value for our customers by solving difficult problems.
As of today, the Camlin operation spans over 20 countries across the globe.
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance Schemes
- Smart / Remote Working
- Subsidised Gym Membership / Wellness programmes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Individuals seeking employment at Camlin are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
At Camlin our goal is to optimise the critical infrastructures that people, cities and communities around the world depend on, all day and every day. As these networks get bigger and more complex they’re becoming exponentially harder to manage.
And that’s why we’re here - to make the world’s energy and transport infrastructures run more efficiently, ultimately helping our customers keep the lights on and keep passengers moving.
Our smart solutions for electricity network faults and load management, monitoring and asset management enables electricity networks to run more smoothly, safely and sustainably. And our innovative solutions for railway operators help keep trains running in peak condition, enable reduced service interruptions and allow staff to work more safely.