Are you excited about:
- Learning complex systems which are at core of the modern semiconductor industry
- Helping lower worldwide shortage of microchips
- Working on systems that never stop
- Controlling big lasers and fast robots?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions HTEC opens a door to you. We’re looking for fast learning, ambitious and brainy engineers to work on a bridge between physics and software in one of the most complex and vital machines that enable modern world of gadgets, smart phones, and self-driving cars.
Our client, an innovation leader and top player in the semiconductor industry, brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop ground-breaking technology.
We are looking for hardworking and results-oriented Software Test Engineers with a passion for writing test & verification code, motivated to lean and grow and enjoy working in a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You will be part of a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever-increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology. In order to provide the most value as early as possible, the team uses Agile methodology to develop the verification software: written in C or Python. As part of continuous integration, the team creates the verification code to ensure the product software meets the high quality standards our customers expect.
You will also participate in continuous improvement of process & automation, aimed at ensuring the processes and tools used are increasing the team’s ability to verify the quality of customer software in the most efficient manner.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years development experience in any of C, C++ or Python
- Minimum of 2 years software verification and validation and/or test automation experience
- Deep understanding in software test methodology; ability to design highly effective test strategies and decompose functional requirements into test cases.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and creative approach to problem solving
- Experience working on Linux and/or Unix platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic, customer focused and multidisciplinary environment.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism
- Experience with CI/CD, version control and issue management tools
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional oral and written communication (strong English language is mandatory)
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn and apply new information or skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with C or C++ in embedded software development
- Experience in CI/CD automation pipeline
- Experience with any of the following: gTest, gMock, D-bus, gRPC, protobuf
- Experience in static code analysis tool such as Valgrind, CodeSonar, Sonarqube.
- May require occasional travel dependent on business needs.