IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture are five key values: Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Candidate will be responsible for performing functional testing activities
- Develop test documentation and execute tests to verify that the system performs as required
- Help to develop site QA procedures, test plans and checklists
- Secure, organize, and maintain test environment
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of the system
- Able to understand and can handle most testing activities. Able to handle the majority of all testing activities independently, seeking guidance if needed
- Site based QA, influence limited to interface with Software Development teams in other locations
- Complexity of applications; constant change in customer requirements
- Job Reports to Site Operations Manager / TSM
- Job Reports to (indirect) Process and Quality Leads (PM/ DTL, ADM)
- Extent decisions governed by procedures or referred up. Follow established site and corporate policies and procedures. Work under limited supervision. All key decisions governed by policy or referred to superior
- Standard requirements for research and analyses: regular analysis of data
- At least 3+ years experience as tester in a software development company
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with software test tools and applications
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and have passion for software quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- English written and spoken proficiency: Intermediate or higher
- Good iOS / Android skills
- Good team playing and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Technical education (ETF, PMF, FON, etc., but other colleges are welcome as well)
- Gaming experience is a great advantage
- ISTQB is a plus
- Computer programming basics
Keys to Success:
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself.
The way we work:
- Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers (your team).
- For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
- We are strong and multidisciplinary 10+ testers team consisting of manual and automation part. Very experienced, goal oriented, with vast domain knowledge.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location with global offices in USA, UK, and China
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process:
- Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, personally and professionally. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- High level conversation with HR (~30min)
- Technical interview (with possible test) with team members (30-60min)
- Salary and job terms meeting with Manager and HR