IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Professional Services group. As Solutions Architect you are responsible for developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet our customer's needs. Being a part of Professional Services, you will work every day to apply blockchain technologies to solve emerging real world problems. You will bridge the gap between real problems and tip-of-the-spear technology. If you are curious about how this new industry will shape the world, you are in the right place!
As Solutions Architect, you will support technical consultants and project managers in gathering technical requirements and functional specifications from clients. You will assess the latest technologies, blockchain research and internal products to identify areas in need of improvement, and oversee development teams. This is a customer-facing role and you will seamlessly gather and analyze customer requirements and transform them into an actionable architecture that will later be implemented by development teams.
- The ability to design solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of IOG’s suite of products
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs
- Assessing the systems architecture and working with technical staff to recommend improvements
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Informing stakeholders about any problems with the technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Extensive experience of working directly with customers
- Experience and understanding of technical domains – application, data, integration, enterprise architecture
- Enterprise experience
- Consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience of delivering consulting services across the following: enterprise architecture (strategy, planning, standards); integration; DevOps; security and operations
- Experience with distributed systems and blockchain-related technologies
- Experience of blockchain frameworks (Hyperledger, Corda, etc.)
- Data-driven decision-maker
- Highly organized.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or American timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 09.10.2021.