As a well rounded Solutions Architect, you are the type that appreciates diversity in your day, and challenges outside of your comfort level! You will be working with customers, Sales, Software and Network Engineering to ensure that we are presenting and delivering our very best to our customers, striving to ensure our customer satisfaction is at 100%.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborating with Account Executives, Channel Development Executives and partners to architect PacketFabric solutions in support of a prospects’ needs and requirements as it pertains to network connectivity between locations, to Cloud Service Providers and other parties within the PacketFabric ecosystem
- Leading technical discovery meetings to determine a prospect’s requirements and business hurdles.
- Preparing & delivering technical presentations explaining services using the PacketFabric user portal and API to customers and prospective customers
- Contributing your expertise to PacketFabric’s growing Knowledge Base.
- Working with customers to get ordered services provisioned and ensure they understand software features.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A passion for humbly serving customers and partners
- Integrity when communicating with clients, internal teams, and between the two
- Ability to understand, translate and explain complex technical information to customers, focusing on solutions, technology, and products for a business opportunity
- Strong ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people in written and spoken English, formal and informal presentations and architectural diagrams. A second language is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with APIs
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals with an emphasis on Ethernet-based WANs including IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, BGP, and a whole variety of layer 2 and 3 services run using those protocols
- Demonstrated technical knowledge, consulting and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new software tools with minimal training and gain true proficiency with the PacketFabric software tools
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Demonstrated initiative in seeking out projects that improve technical skill set, technological efficiencies, quality of product, sales opportunity and leads
- Be comfortable working from your home-based office
- Ideally located within US Central time zone
- Willingness/ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Associate or Advanced AWS, GCP or Azure certification
- CCNA / JNCIA or similar equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a network, telecommunications or cloud service provider Solutions Architecting role
- Significant experience in an operational role in network engineering, operations, network support or experience in Enterprise WAN or hybrid-cloud operations
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.
PacketFabric redefiniše kako kompanije koriste i grade mrežne (network) usluge. Ova kompanija jednostavno, ekonomično i stabilno povezuje mreže i sve svoje usluge pruža preko svog API portala.