Sports Betting Expert
Comtrade Gaming is searching for Sports Betting Experts to join our new Sports Betting team and push the limits of Live Betting using the very latest technologies. You will be joining a tight-knit and highly motivated group of people who create pioneering real-time work and ship cutting edge product.
If you have experience in one of the following roles:
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Technical Lead
with sports betting/casino games expertise, we would like to talk to you.
What we do:
Comtrade Gaming is a high-end software and technology supplier to the gaming industry delivering open platforms, systems, and services for land-based and online sectors.
Our strengths are the development of technology solutions based on industry standards and legislative requirements.
The company's product portfolio includes iGaming platforms, server-based gaming systems, and mobile gaming products that cater to regulators, operators and vendors.
- Organize and lead the team of backend and frontend developers
- Gathering and “negotiating” clear requirements and specifications
- Providing best estimate of tasks required to deliver the features in the acceptable time frame
- Guiding the team implementing critical/sensitive sections of features and components
- Create, prioritize, assign and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regards to deliverables
- Support production team with online/networking technical know-how and assistance with implementation
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading teams
- Experience developing Sports betting solution
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Sports Betting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and delegate
- Familiarity working in a Dev-Ops environment
- Sense of initiative
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2020.