Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Develop system specification in form of system architecture and system requirements
- Collaborate with all disciplines (costumer and internal stakeholder) to build concepts and determine the system according to laws and standards as well as technical and commercial aspects
- Model-based system engineering including analyzes and system FMEA
- Create system requirements in DOORS (or equivalent tool) and system architecture in CAMEO by using appropriate policies and standards
- Check and reconcile system specification internal with ZF departments and external with the customer
- Ensure bi-directional traceability by maintaining requirements, attributing and linking strategy, generating views, versioning and exchanging specifications
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or a comparable degree
- Professional experience is an advantage
- Experience in handling tools like DOORS, CAMEO or/and R-Plan is desired
- Experience in processes and standards of System Development is desired (ASPICE, ISO 26262, etc.)
- Flexible, stress-resistant, collaborative and communicative
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!
ZF je globalna tehnološka kompanija sa predstavništvom u Pančevu. Isporučuje sisteme za putnička vozila, komercijalna vozila i industrijsku tehnologiju. ZF omogućava vozilima da vide, razmišljaju i deluju.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata