System Engineer - Body Control Modules (m/f)
Function: System | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Vehicle Network and Information (VNI) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body control modules (BCMs), high performance computers (HPCs), key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
System engineering combines elements of different disciplines such as Software, Hardware, Testing and Mechanical design engineering at different levels.
It involves understanding how systems fit into larger context, how they interact with other components, how they behave, how to manage them, and based on that defining system specifications.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER TO WORK WITH US VARIOUS FUNCTIONS, HAVING THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Customer requirements analysis and elicitation;
- Creation and maintenance of system requirements based on customer requirements and standards.
- Perform functional decomposition of body controller functions;
- Clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the BCMs;
- Support for project management in technical solution evaluations and estimations;
- Being the link between customer and product development team in technical topics;
As future development steps we can offer expert career in: system architecture, automotive functional safety management or automotive security management roles.
- Technical university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science, etc.);
- Previous hands-on experience with Embedded HW and/or SW development and/or system testing;
- Breaking down high-level products into systems and sub-systems, defining Interfaces and system architecture;
- Ability to apply abstract approach;
- Proactive communication on existing problems or errors with focus on customer;
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- General automotive knowledge and knowledge of communication protocols in automotive (CAN, LIN…) is a plus;
- Experience with requirement engineering and relevant tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of car architecture is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Training on the job
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.