System Engineer (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits.
The Interior Body and Security (I BS) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
System engineering is more than one discipline! It involves understanding how systems fit into larger context, how they behave, and how to manage them, and based on that developing system requirements.
System engineering includes Software, Hardware, testing and mechanical design engineering at different levels.
If you want to develop robust products together with a motivated and experienced team, join our System engineering team!
Learning and personal development are integral parts of your career in Continental. With extensive and systematic in-house training courses, coaching and mentoring you will be able to expand your skill set and develop technical expertise in this exciting and innovative world of automotive industry.
Find out more about Continental:
We are looking for system engineer to work with us various functions, having the following tasks:
- Perform functional decomposition of particular body controller functions;
- Clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the BCMs;
- Support for project management in technical solution evaluations and estimations.
- Being the link between customer and product development team in technical topics;
- Requirement analysis;
- Creation or update of requirements for engineering teams based on customer requirements and standards.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of Objective C and Java programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Knowledge of the architecture and design for mobile applications
- Advance use of: Xcode and Android Studio
- Previous experience with: Qt or Xamarin is considered a plus
- Understanding of versions control systems like: git and svn
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 04.10.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.