Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
System & Network Administrator
The position holder will monitor, control and ensure that all, Network Services & Infrastructure (in coordination with Outsourcing partners) run smoothly on a technical and functional level. Support all user’s needs related to Services & IT Infrastructure.
- Manage service providers
- Support and administer third-party applications and ensure the smooth operation of various applications in cooperation with external partners
- Monitor network performance and create and configure various reports (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Ensure that all network systems are functioning and communicating properly. Systems include server hardware, server software, firewalls, routers, network switches, VPN devices, cabling (Ethernet and telephone), wireless, phone systems, keyless entry, and other related network systems. (troubleshoot and maintain network infrastructure (Global & Local))
- Be responsible for design and engineering of network solutions
- Coordinate request execution together with external partners
- Monitor, troubleshoot and maintain network infrastructure (Global & Local)
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation
- Delegate and deliver Service Request, Incident and Problem tickets in timely manner
- Administrate portfolio of network infrastructure including assets and costs, tracks system’s end of life and specifies replacements when needed
- Perform all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within the area of expertise
- Push continuous improvements
- In charge of budget coordination for equipment and assembly costs
- Ensure network security and connectivity and manage resolution of security issues according to ISO guideline
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Experienced in network administration, network monitoring and optimization of routers, switches, links
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Experience in administration of Citrix Platform is desired
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Must demonstrate initiative, the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and determine priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent people skills; communication and familiarity with a customer support environment are crucial
- Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate effectively
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.