As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Analyze and assess of security standards for automotive products.
- Create security concept and design of automotive products.
- Collaborate on measures to improve hardware and software security with project team.
- Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for security products.
- Train project members team in the area of secure coding and how assets are to be protected.
- Cooperate in an international project team.
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Good knowledge of C language, protocols and UML.
- In-depth knowledge of communication security.
- Medium knowledge of microcontrollers.
- Work experience in the area of secure coding and Cryptography.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of following standards ISO 21434, SAE J3061 is advantage.
- Experience in the automotive industry, AUTOSAR would be an advantage.
- Certificates in security and privacy field is advantage.
Note: Candidates with experience in embedded programming, hardware design or writing communication protocols who wish to start learning security will be also considered.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.