HORISEN is an international software company focused on developing modern cloud-based solutions for telecommunications and mobile marketing.
We strongly believe in the power of mobile messaging and our mission is to deliver this power to a wide range of companies through our always-surprising communication products. We focus on simplifying everyday lives of telecom providers and marketers worldwide, and are passionate about inventing and developing products which are always innovative, easy to use and efficient.
For our office in Nis, Paracin or Pirot, we are looking for a
The Systems / Software Architect holds a key role in the software development process – they are responsible for the big picture of our messaging platform and related products. The position requires the involvement in the full software life-cycle: from working on general solution and database design to close cooperation with back-end developers during the implementation and maintenance phases.
We expect the candidate to have highly developed software engineering skills and to be experienced in applying open source technologies in complex software systems. Good communication skills are important – the candidate is expected to communicate effectively with both business decision makers (processing software requirements) and developers (proper implementation).
- Strong knowledge of Systems Design, Software Architecture and Engineering
- Experience with one of the following programming Languages: GO (Golang), Java/other JVM languages, C++, C#, Python, NET, Rust, Node.js, of at least 4 years
- Experience in writing User Stories and System Requirements
- Strong knowledge of REST/JSON API’s
- Strong knowledge of designing and working with databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with microservices and orchestration
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Good English skills – both written and verbal
Considered a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and continuous integration is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure is a plus
- Participation in open-source projects
- University degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions. This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs. Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: a modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
- Opportunity to resolve complicated problems, like:
- Dealing with high throughput messaging systems (thousands of messages per second)
- Feeding near-to-real-time data warehouses with billions of rows
- Work on complex real-time billing systems, integrated with overall finance system
- Opportunity to work on robust, scalable, secure, reliable and modern cloud-based server-side applications
- Opportunity to explore and use modern tools and methodologies
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of very experienced developers
- Opportunity to work in an environment that values creativity and welcomes new ideas
- Opportunity to produce software for big telecommunication companies and operators and get unique experiences on the way
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations