MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
A bit about the role
As a Tech Architect you will lead our core engineering team, and work on cutting edge, industry-leading products in order to deliver new features and customer value propositions in web3 world.
Having hands-on experience in software development and the ability to manage complex programs is a necessity for this role, as you will be working on projects from start to finish, keeping in mind all aspects of each system from a business as well as technical point of view.
You'll know this role is for you if you enjoy:
- Working in the web3 space on cutting edge technologies (Polygon Edge, ZK, large projects with more than 3 million users, etc.)
- Transforming business and technical requirements into Solidity solutions
- Enjoy interacting with clients, teams and product leadership
PICTURE YOUR TIME WITH US
Your usual day will include:
- Review and validate the low level design and implementation done by team members and guide team members on good design and coding principles
- Taking care of how do we form, sustain and grow technical teams and processes as we scale
- Partnering with product leadership to continually evolve the engineering team for growth
- Guiding team members on good design and coding principles
- Working closely with the rest of the team in order to coordinate and align on tasks and goals
Your usual week will include:
- Capture high level business requirements and create functional and technical specifications, breaking down the requirements into epics and stories
- Design, code new features, while debugging as necessary
- Help the product team in planning and prioritization by jointly creating a clear roadmap for at least 3 months in advance for every client we work with
- Advise our clients on how to achieve their business goals from a technical perspective
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU BRING
As a must:
- NodeJS, TypeScript, cloud operations (AWS - preferred or Azure), Docker or k8s
- Working with high transactional relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement
- Ability to lead a team and work independently, when required
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications and to translate user requirements to developer concepts and tasks
- Taking ownership of complex feature areas, and delivering them from start to finish
- 5+ years of experience with above mentioned technologies
As a plus:
- Solidity, React, Postgres, SequilizeJS, log management
- Strong unit and integration testing culture
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience with distributed systems and systems that have to maintain “5 nines of uptime”(99.999%)
Plus as a general knowledge:
- NFTs, DeFi, DAO, Oracles
- Experience with Ethereum — proficient with the core concepts in the space
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want...
- ... although we do have two offices in the center of Belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions
If you are already picturing yourself as a part of the team, don’t be a stranger, send us your CV and portfolio.
We would be more than happy to get to know you!
MVP Workshop is a Web3 native organization of builders, shapers and innovators moved by the desire to explore uncharted technological and organizational frontiers.
We foster ideas and projects that have the potential to revolutionize:
the way we collaborate as humans,
the way we make tech infrastructure for the web of the future,
the way we create value through financial independence.
We are not newcomers. Web3 is not new to us.
During the past 6 years, we have created a continuous production line for building unconventional A-class Teams which are always at the forefront of a technological cutting edge innovation. While the industry is growing rapidly, we are not on the lookout for trends or hypes. Veterans simply don’t do that.
We rather keep our heads down in the trenches - brainstorming, designing and building the next big thing cool shit. We are challenging and disrupting huge corporations out there in order to give power and control back to the people where it's needed and where it makes the most sense. We are small, agile, hungry and foolish. We are David against Goliaths of this world. So far, we are winning the fight and will
continue doing so.
Our ventures, teams, products and services
What makes MVP Workshop unique is our approach to building teams and products. Systematic chaos as we call it. We take the process of making people and projects prosperous, truly by heart. That's how the idea of Venture Builder came to life. One could say it is our secret sauce for success, while the rest of our portfolio is evidence of It. We structured the MVPW ecosystem to benefit everyone included and not just the ones at the top. Meaning our founders work for our people in the system where everyone can co-own whatever we build in our workshop garage and not just work for the salary. Rather, we invite people to join us on the journey to make great stuff together, as well as pick and eat the fruit together.
Flexible working hours
No limit paid vacation
Travel & Education
Company Off-site and Work'n'Chill Days
Transparent salary model