Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
As a TechOps Engineer, you will be the AdTech expert referent for our AdOps team. Next to the developer team, you will be able to find technical solutions to unlock business opportunities, remove blockers, and provide consistent advice in order to improve the quality of our delivery.
You will role model our standards, always. Constantly raising the bar when it comes to expectations of yourself and others, with a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You will be curious, with an ability to get into the details. Never following trends, but always acting based on what is right for Ogury.
What you will be doing
- Ensure the good conduct of operation. As an AdTech expert, you are able to quickly understand the context and find technical solution in order to drive our AdOps team and unleash the delivery
- Evangelise market best practices through your daily communication, training and documentation for all others Ogurians
- Feed product discovery with consistent feedback based on your AdTech knowledge to improve existing or new feature
- Test, monitor and identify: You are able to reproduce a specific delivery behaviour in production, monitor it through consistent tools and analyse the data in order to validate your theory and provide advice to remove a blocker
- Ramp up on a specific AdTech topic to become the team referent and spread your knowledge
- 2+ years experience as Traffic/Tracking manager or AdOperation
- Advanced campaign management skill
- Experience with SQL, Jira and Excel advanced skill
- Strong knowledge of media agencies process (mediaplan, specsplan, brand brief..)
- 360 vision on the digital advertising market
- Ability to drive a project end to end
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
- Flexible approach to working hours and location.
- Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
- Medical cover plan.
- Holiday allowance.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.