Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to watch first row how creating, developing and delivering of a #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s is done!
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join Two Desperados Development team and play a key role in our product development. Your perspective will be essential for the game development team, bringing broader perspective and harmonisation of all components in the development flow. Your day to day contribution ensures creation of a game with outstanding and highly polished details. You will be having a strong focus on optimization, resulting in outstanding player experience. You will act as the voice of our players, securing smooth and seamless gameplay. Team will rely on you to keep an eye on technology breakthroughs and make sure we reflect these in our product development.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Create high-quality visuals
- Work as a bridge between the artists and programmers to create art and bring it into the engine
- Optimize art content creation pipeline
- Responsible for implementing the look, style, and aesthetics of the game
- Advocate for technically sound art pipelines and best practices
- Write editor extensions, tools and scripts to help artists make or integrate assets to the game
- Solve challenging technical issues in the asset pipeline
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems
Desired skills and experiences
- 2+ years of previous experience in game industry, multimedia
- Digital art generalist
- Tech savvy with strong knowledge of Unity Game Engine
- Strong knowledge of OOP coding using languages such as C#
- Understanding of platform features and limitations for mobile devices
- Good understanding of modern art pipelines for 2D/3D
- Experience with 2D/3D animation
- Self driven and proactive
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be proficient in verbal and written English
What you’ll learn in this role
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks
- Working on game development process
- Expand and develop your animation skills
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. We are dedicated to moving boundaries of entertainment. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times. Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!
Thank you for your application. Due to the high volume of applications we will contact only the shortlisted candidates.