IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator and software development company founded in year 1996. We are cooperating with more than 300 customers in South East Europe from offices that are located in Serbia (HQ), Macedonia, Bosnia and Slovenia. Our major partners are leading software companies like IBM, Oracle, Kaspersky, Salesforce etc.
In order to support the expansion of our portfolio, we are looking for a TECHNICAL LEAD, who will join our growing team in Belgrade and will focus on the integration and implementation of innovative software systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Defining the architecture of innovative software solutions
- Design and implementation of software solutions
- Ensuring solution quality by application of good programming and testing practices
- Promoting and improving CI/CD practices
- Applying and promoting of innovative ways of thinking, while challenging existing ones; applying and promoting analytical and methodical approaches to solving complex problems
- Participation in making strategic decisions related to the technological direction of development
- Continually working with new technologies and be current with technology trends
- Defining architecture for as well as implementation of complex systems – big enterprise applications
- Mentoring and people management
We expect that you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Relevant University degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- Continuous engagement with new technologies and be in touch with tech trends
- High awareness of effects of architectural decisions on developed software
- Diverse technological skills: OOP, design and architectural patterns, test automation and CI/CD, SOA concepts, REST, Web services, messaging, XML/SOAP, relational and non-relational databases, Cloud platforms, BPM, good knowledge of front-end and backend technologies.
- Open to receive, giving and apply constructive feedback
- Proactive and able to communicate your ideas effectively
- Great communicator. You will be communicating both with clients and our technical teams.
- Experienced tech lead who helps engineers develop
- Persistent in acquiring knowledge and competencies. This is the key for constant growing.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and within a team environment
- Great opportunity to learn and develop
- Professional education and onboarding process
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours, sick days)
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Individual development plan
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically with email subject “Technical Lead”. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.