WHO ARE WE?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for the global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers, and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Currently, Centili is forming a team whose work will be related to client servicing which involves also some time spent on client premises in international markets. You will have the opportunity to become part of a team with strong expertise in the fintech world, with global reach and impact.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager – a colleague with technical and engineering background, as well as relevant experience in project management. What we offer you is an opportunity to own a variety of company-wide and customer-facing initiatives. You will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight for all phases of service delivery including analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, training, and deployment.
You will be accountable for all aspects of project management including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing the progress of the project. Also risk management, scope management, communication management, status reporting, and resource management.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Responsibility for risk management, scope management, communication management, status reporting, and resource management
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, project costs and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- In charge of communicating and coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hold periodic technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding assigned projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work on client premises with the agreed frequency
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel on the assigned project
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others;
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams;
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality;
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Mastery in English, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Able to provide product integration solutions to clients and technical assistance to sales colleagues;
- You can familiarize yourself quickly and structured with new topics;
- Ability to travel abroad and to work in a multicultural and international team on our strategic client’s premises.
Working at Centili and on this project, you can expect...
Working at Centili is very dynamic, since our industry changes in a light-speed. It is just like in your life - so many things seek your attention - daily. The only way we can progress is to support each other in learning and adapting. This is why we always go above and beyond to take care of our employees.
- International career – Global business that is constantly growing, offering you a valuable international experience and a new perspective.
- Multicultural environment – Opportunity to work on-site, at the premises of our client which is a leading and licensed ICT services provider that will give you the chance to collaborate with people from many different backgrounds.
- Strategic project – Centili lets you to take ownership of the in-house product with your team and work directly with one of our key clients. Strategic partnership enables you to work on top-notch technologies with the experts in the fintech field, with the global reach and impact
- Awesome clients– We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more, so you will have the opportunity to access and influence different markets worldwide.