ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
We are looking for a pre-sales engineer with а good understanding of modern IT infrastructure.
What do we do:
- identify customer needs, analyze and communicate with our teams. Infrastructure and service projects. Working in a team with architects, engineers and team leaders;
- create a technical proposal: discuss options with colleagues, calculate the cost, present and defend final versions;
- communicate with the client on the technical proposal. The position is the main contact for a customer.
What we expect from you:
- know how to make presentations and defend your position;
- understand the principles of the ITIL methodology;
- understand the principles of building a modern IT infrastructure;
- you have experience in administration in any of the following areas: Windows operating systems, Unix / Linux, databases, storage and backup systems, virtualization, network;
- you’ve written technical proposals and you enjoy the job. Work instructions, knowledge base creation and replenishment, project development and solution design are also suitable.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher
It will be an advantage:
- certificates in any IT technologies;
- experience in ITIL methodology.