We're looking for an experienced QA and test automation engineer to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team. We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
- Architect test automation process and framework
- Integrate test framework with other software development tools for CI/CD, monitoring, issue reporting, and issue analysis
- Identify test needs and test case roadmap
- Refine test cases based on issues and code coverage
- Write test plans, test cases, and test data that cover business and technical requirements
- Create and maintain test repository and automation suites
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with e2e functional tests, performance/load tests, and security tests
- Experience with automation frameworks and browser driving automation tools
- Experience with HTML, CSS queries, XPath, REST, Git
- Experience with coding patterns (eg. Page Object)
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with cloud application development
- Experience with Cypress and Docker
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2021.