At Mitto, we believe communication is the lifeline of humans. Our global team of mobile technology experts shares the common vision of enabling innovative and unified lines of communication that facilitate people’s lives - anywhere in the world, at any time.
With agility, speed, and reliability, we offer our customers customized solutions that support their unique business objectives. From easy-to-integrate SMS, Voice, and Chat App APIs to next-generation business messaging and end-to-end phone number management, we ensure the world’s largest brands and mobile operators are ready for what’s next.
We hire the best talent in the mobile technologies industry--smart and passionate individuals dedicated to partnering with our clients to solve their unique challenges.
We are looking for an ambitious Test Automation Engineer who wants to be an important member of our QA team. Our new team member should have a strong interest in technology and good interpersonal and communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Develop, document and maintain software components, systems and tests for telecommunication products
- Participate as a development team member in the agile process throughout the SDLC
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations for complex systems
- Share your knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team members within areas of expertise
You need to bring with you
- University degree in software engineering or related discipline
Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Hands-on experience in test automation testing including tools like Selenium (Webdriver) and Ranorex (minimum 2 years)
- Advance knowledge of C# / .Net Framework / .Net Core and MSTest, Xunit, Nunit frameworks
- Experienced in Azure DevOps – reporting bugs, manual tests and pipelines (development, maintenance)
- Experience with: Git, Selenium Grid, Postman, Jmeter or Rest Assured
- Strong analytical, research, problem-finding and problem-solving skills
It would be great if you have
- Experience in working in the Telecommunication industry
- Experience with Selenoid server
- Experience with Specflow or any other BDD tool
What we offer
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Support both in and out of the office to ensure your health, wellness and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto