Test Automation Engineer
Briefly about position
For our existing Swiss client (Crealogix AG) and their department starting distributed IT services with us for a first time we are creating brand new team which should support base team in area of digital payments.
We are looking for someone who would jump in as a permanent employee and stay with us for a long time.
What do we expect that you have?
- Experience with software testing life-cycle including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Experience with writing automated tests for web applications using Selenium
- Experience with different test types e.g. functional, non-functional etc.
- Experience and skills with payment systems and the payment process
- Experience and skills with test automation tools, development of test automation tools would be an advantage
- SCRUM experience would be an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good level of English
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to setup QA activities and procedures from scratch – from manual testing to setting up test infrastructure and automated tests architecture for web and desktop applications. You’ll be the one who will propose and implement new solutions.
- Define your own salary and bonuses
- Plan your education
- Define your total working time (80%-100%)
- Decide how much holidays you want to have (up to two months per year)
Expected start date: 01.06.2020.