We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. The Merkle brand is the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
- Definition of test cases using given testing processes and tools
- Test execution (manual or automated) and bug reporting
- Analysing test results and documenting the reproducible errors/defects
- Providing testing status, dependencies and risks to the project team
- Working in scrum/agile teams for different projects
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of testing plans/processes/tools
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing (manual)
- Strong experience in test case writing and tests execution using a test management tool
- Experience in test status reporting
- Experience with test data management and Data-Driven Testing
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to take more responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
- Very good English skills
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.