Is discovering bugs your passion? Are you a detail-oriented team player with a friendly personality? Are you looking for creative and challenging projects? Is training and development opportunities with lots of positive spirit what motivates you? Then you are just perfect for our QA position.
- Testing functionality and performance of different hardware devices, mobile and web applications, and other software solutions.
- Cooperating with other QA engineers and developers to create effective strategies and test plans to ensure code quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Software engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of testing techniques and QA testing methodologies is preferable.
- Proficient in English.
- Detail-oriented, good organizational skills, responsible and precise.
- Previous experience in similar positions is desirable.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and/or scripting languages is a big plus.
What are we offering:
- Chance to work with a talented, motivated, and fun team of colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues.
- Great compensation package.
- Flexible work hours/work from home.
- Support in development through personal education allowance.
- Team buildings and gatherings.
If you would like to apply, please, submit your CV.
After reviewing applications, qualified candidates will be invited for an interview and be offered to come and test their knowledge at our company.
We are looking forward to meeting you!