Testing Services Consultant
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing
You will be part of our Professional Services team with focus on implementing our solutions that will be used to provide managed services to our global client base. As a consultant in the team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks. Gathering, understanding and implementing requirements from our global clients and solving problems is a major part of the job.
You will also have close communication and cooperation with our product development cross-functional agile team. Your everyday work involves close cooperation and collaboration with our Solution Development part of the team. You will get a deep understanding of market needs and be able to contribute with insights that will support our product and business development.
Much of the time is spent working in a international team environment, off-site or at the customer, throughout various cities across Europe, thus readiness to travel is appreciated.
- Gathering and implementing requirements from our global clients
- Responsibility for the solution improvements, innovation and new features
- Close cooperation and collaboration with Product Development part of the team
- Providing day to day support for our clients
- Presenting solution, new features and services supporting the sales process
What you bring:
- M Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- 3+ years of software solutions implementaion with client facing role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Programming skills in object oriented languages; Python or similar
- An analytical thinker with an holistic approach to problem solving
- Client focused and passionate about client success and satisfaction
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with Test Management, Test Coverage Planning, Regression Testing
- Experience with Testing Frameworks E.g. Robot Framework
- Experience using the Microsoft technology stack
- Experienced with Front Arena
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.