The CCBill Training Specialist is responsible for providing product, process, and business-oriented training to a variety of internal teams. The primary training customers are Sales and Marketing teams who work with the company’s CCBill brand and product set.
The Specialist is responsible for creating the training, including gathering information from subject matter experts in business, technical, and operational departments to create a curriculum, creating outlines, writing text or voiceover, and producing training modules. Training is conducted using interactive online modules (containing written and video content) as well as live sessions.
The ideal candidate has previous experience as a trainer or teacher in a corporate or educational environment as well as experience in the banking, payment card, or payment processor sectors.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Document different teams’ training needs in conjunction with each team’s management as well as the brand’s product team.
- Design, develop, and deliver training for each team, including courses/modules and supporting materials.
- Create course content and supporting materials such as videos, presentations, diagrams, documents, and exercises:
- Work with management, product, other stakeholders, and SMEs such as technical or business experts to gather information for each training course.
- Set objectives for each course.
- Create scripts or storyboards.
- Supply evaluation and testing criteria for each course.
- Ensure the courses and materials are kept up to date and are periodically reviewed by all stakeholders to ensure each module remains viable, accurate, and in alignment with the changing market, company goals, and technology.
- Work with management and the learners to gather feedback on each course, its materials, and the overall learning curriculum.
- Assist in the administration of the company the learning management system (LMS).
- Other training-related duties as assigned.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including ability write training outlines and module content.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience in the design and development of interactive, web-based training solutions.
- Graphic and web usability experience.
- Proficiency with software used for visual design and to produce training materials such as Microsoft Office (especially Power Point and Visio), creativity tools (such as Adobe), and interactive content creation tools (such as Articulate 360).
- Basic working knowledge of HTML.
- 2+ years’ experience working in training, teaching, instructional design, or similar.
- Associate’s degree (or higher) in Training, Education, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience in training or teaching career roles.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Work experience in the banking, payment card, payment processing, or e-commerce industries is a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies and methodologies. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.