As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and Art Director, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Interest in video-games development; relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account
- Previous experience in a graphic design role; User Interface Art for commercial products will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools; Adobe Flash is considered a bonus
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends
- Proficiency with any Node-Based software is appreciated
- Fluency in English
Portfolio required – show us what you got!
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!