UX / UI Designer
LotusFlare was founded in 2014 by former product and growth executives from Facebook. Our founders led the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion users on mobile. We bring this Growth expertise to established companies in telecom and technology. We help them build awesome digital experiences and systematically drive user engagement, retention and monetization on these apps and websites. Our headquarters and technology development center are in Silicon Valley, and we have operations across Canada, Asia and Europe.
LotusFlare values designers who are interested in beautifully crafted & fully functional digital projects. We are looking for a passionate and determined person who will work closely with our team of developers and designers. If you are interested in creating amazing digital experiences, know how to convey your messages, enjoy design talks and problem-solving - give us a shout.
We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- Creating delightful UX/UI
- Clearly articulating design decisions to clients and internal teams
- Testing and validating design decisions
- Creating wireframes
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Creating top-notch mockups
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in digital design on software projects
- Experience in designing both web and mobile applications
- Experience with making wireframes
- Understanding of UX processes and methodologies
- Understanding of mobile platform differences and interaction patterns
- Experience with creating brand identities
- Basic research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Teamwork and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with animation
- Experience with design systems
- CV & portfolio (must!)
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud-native infrastructure domain.