We are Tummy Games, a mobile game developer of Hyper Casual games – one of the leading Hyper casual mobile game developers and creator of Volley Beans (10.000.000 Players) and Pancake Art (40.000.000 Players).
Tummy Games, games are developed inside Unity Engine.
A proficient programmer would need to work on unique tasks and create top-end products on a daily basis.
We develop multiple prototypes on monthly basis in order to find what works!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Programming game mechanics and logic
- UI programming and visual effects
- Game resource optimization
- Game profiling and optimization of memory and fps
- Work with third-party SDKs
- Development of auxiliary tools (level editors, maps, effects, various utilities, etc.)
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years experience in C#
- Unity collaborate
- Knowledge of OOP, algorithms and data structures
- Technical English
- Responsibility, independence, ability to work in a team
- Gaming experience, iOS and Android experience are a plus
- Computer graphics experience, Photo Shop, Maya, 3D Studio max are a plus