Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control.
Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates, or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered.
But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
WebTech team's mandate is to modernize and migrate to web one of the most important products in Cross-asset trading platform family of products. Product is already partially exposed on the web, but technology stack is outdated and needs to be updated to modern one.
What you will be doing
Your key responsibility will be translating business requirements for new functionalities into code. Application you will develop connects to existing backend that is being served over web socket from another component and based on configuration received from the backend builds Angular 11 based front-end. Angular is accompanied with standard range of frameworks like NgRx, Angular Material and more. Entire web front end has over 99% test coverage with unit tests written in Karma and Jasmin, and e2e test realized using Protractor and Cypress.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- 1+ years as a software developer designing and developing web-based applications using Angular stack (Angular 11, TypeScript, NgRx, Angular Material)
- Experience in test automation in Angular using frameworks like Cypress, Protractor and more
- Strong understanding of JS, HTML, CSS and REST API
- Fast learner, able to respect deadlines and work efficiently and independently within a team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in development of web application in any other technology
- Any kind of experience in backend development
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.