Our employees have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies that will test their abilities while developing innovative solutions.
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality, fault tolerant code
- Understanding and clarification of project requirements
- Writing clean and maintainable code using standard software development techniques
- Cooperation with team members and other teams
Desired soft skills
- Proactive and persistent attitude
- Curiosity and passion for web development
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English language skills, German is a plus
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Modern workplace
- 3+ years of professional working experience with modern front-end frameworks. Knowledge of React/Angular
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of common UI and UX patterns
- Good working knowledge of JS – ECMAScript standard 6
- Good knowledge of web app build process and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Good understanding of cross browser issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of different performance and usability optimizations, best practices in web apps across wide range of devices and browsers
- Good knowledge of web communication protocols – HTTP, WebSocket
- Good understanding of REST architectural pattern
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum development
- Experience with continuous integration and version control systems (GIT)
Considered a plus
- Experience with hybrid mobile technologies (React Native, Flutter)
- Familiarity with functional and reactive programming
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Jest)
P3 enables our clients to succeed in their business by delivering tangible value.
Founded in 1996 as a spin-off from a globally-recognized, leading technical university, P3 began with the goal of implementing an innovative new process and has remained focused on serving clients from innovation to implementation.
P3 has around 1000 employees across 20 locations globally.
With our P3 spirit and work 2.0 ethics, we are entrepreneurs within our company. This benefits our customers in terms of innovative Ideas and a real hands-on work ethics.
We are looking forward to your online applications!
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2019.