Candidates must have clear justification of how and why they use certain technology, be straight thinkers and passionate about their growth, have social and communication skills and proven ability of team working.
- Building, developing and maintaining new and existing online experiences
- Attend meetings and decide with the rest of the team the methods and timings of the project.
- Design and develop web solutions or installations using the best up-to-date technologies.
- Test the project on different browsers and platforms.
- Producing well-documented and beautifully crafted solutions using emerging web technologies [WebXR/Canvas/ES6]
- Be able to learn and use new APIs, SDKs or programming languages as necessary
- Collaborate with producers, coders, graphic designers, and digital artists to build high quality/performance web applications
- Be willing to explore opportunities enabled by new technologies
- Research, analyse and explain possible approaches to unique problems
- Demonstrable experience with Web APIs, especially WebGL, WebXR and Canvas
- Comfortable working with various build and task automation tools, including Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- An interest in online web technologies
- You love to create unique and engaging digital experiences, try new things and hate messy, inextensible code.
- Have good English language skills.
- Have some experience with Angular, React or Vue.js
- Good understanding of GIT and approaches to version control
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Amateur or Professional game development experience
- Knowledge of Game Engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal etc).
- Cross browser and Cross device development