TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Web/Graphic Design Intern to join our Design team on a full-time basis for one month with the possibility of extension. At the moment the internship will be done remotely.
The Main Duties Of The Internship Will Be To:
- Assist the design team on multiple projects based on current company needs;
- Help create visual aspects of marketing and sales materials, websites and other media, including infographics, ads and similar;
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for any kind of design;
- Consult with marketing and sales team to create cohesive designs that reflect company culture and goals;
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Has the desire to learn and grow
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply good organizational skills
- Proficiency in English - both written and verbal
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art Design or other related disciplines
What we offer:
- Paid internship with an opportunity to be offered a full-time employment
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Internal education
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio.
Applications without these elements won’t be considered.