American company is looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our growing team.
This is a remote position with regular online team calls and regular communications with our customers.
You’re qualified for this role if you have the following skills…
- A deep understanding of WordPress and its defined best practices
- An understanding of the structure of a WordPress website from themes and plugins to the requisite files
- Experience installing and configuring WordPress on a blank site
- Knowledge of common WordPress issues and conflicts
- A deep knowledge of the WordPress admin panel
- The ability to perform front-end development efficiently, optimally, and in a forward-compatible manner
- Experience working with common page builders (Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, etc.)
- A fundamental understanding of back-end development and how WordPress uses the correlative code languages.
- Experience writing custom functions based on those defined in the WordPress Code Reference and knowledge of how/when to use WordPress hooks
- Experience working with and creating WordPress child themes
- Ability to develop custom plugins
- Advanced development
- Ability to define and demonstrate other development skills apart from those listed above.
Examples of these other skills include but are not limited to:
- Working with hosting environments
- Configuring third-party integrations
- Developing custom applications for WordPress or other systems
- Experience with CMS other than WordPress
- Knowledge of code languages that aren’t inherently used for WordPress
If you are interested, please apply electronically.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2021.