About the Company:
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We’re bootstrapped and profitable, have amassed over 300 clients in under two years, and have an annual compound growth rate of 125%. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. WordPress Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
WordPress Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. This role will work directly with the marketing team and report to senior management.
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside the marketing team for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying up to date of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as WordPress.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
The GreenGrowth CPAs team is composed of perpetual learners, constant collaborators, and driven owners. We’re a CPA firm gone modern: we are mostly remote and espouse people-first principles that aim to provide an amazing employee experience and dynamic company culture. We’re small, so our employees have an immediate and measurable impact on the company’s direction, operations, and our clients’ businesses. The way we work is infused with a high level of trust and autonomy: we hire folks who take initiative and let them run with their ideas.
We’re excited about people who are missionary, values-driven, and interested in this dynamic and growing industry we’re serving. If being a part of this phenomenal opportunity to work in cannabis finance interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits and Perks
Medical Insurance, Generous PTO, Professional Development Budget, Paid Lunches