We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg, and Manchester we combine an international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with a focus on Swiss, German, and British markets.
We are looking for an experienced Xamarin Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Creating mobile apps for a range of international clients.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Experience with Xamarin mobile apps development
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin, MVVM, .Net framework
- Excellent knowledge of Object oriented programming and its concepts
- Enthusiasm and independent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Java, Objective-C, Swift or Kotlin programming language experience
- Knowledge of Android architecture components as well as iOS app architecture
- Experience in using of Android studio and XCode IDE-s
- Experience in working in agile projects
- Involvement in open-source projects
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully conceiving, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance, and respect in the workplace. Our management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At the team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibility such as remote or office work, flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
- Our office is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan, at Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8 street.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interviews. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
- Each interview contains the following parts:
- Mathematical questions (number systems and binary arithmetic)
- Questions about computer architecture, hardware and operating systems
- General programming questions (commands, logic)
- Xamarin related questions
- Complexity of questions depends on the level of position the candidate applied for. It may happen e.g. that we ask senior level questions to candidates applying for a junior position if we notice a possibility that the candidate’s knowledge is greater than what is needed for a junior level.
What do you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for showing interest in our company.