Computer Rock is looking for a talented C++ Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for strong developers that already have experience.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in C++ software development
- Relevant professional experience in the field of embedded software development or in the field of medical software development
- Strong communication skills in English
- Independent, quality- and solution-oriented way of working as well as team spirit and commitment
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Qt
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with embedded programming
- German language speaking
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C, C#, Java or similar)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Development of firmware and applications
- The conception of suitable user interfaces under consideration of usability aspects
- Hardware-related embedded Linux development
- Taking over the design and test documentation for the developed software
- Presentation and discussion of work results in the interdisciplinary development team in an international environment
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
- Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
What you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.