C# .NET Developer
Salon Ultimate (Open Spend, Inc.) is looking for tech savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas. To date, we have facilitated over 40 million customer bookings for our clients.
The C# .NET Developer Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expressing a positive attitude and demonstrating a professional demeanor in all interactions with team members and clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Demonstrating a strong ability to problem-solve and identify solutions
- Maintaining composure and patience during any stressful interactions
- Prioritizing and managing numerous tasks at once
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with clients and team members at all times
- Additional duties as assigned
- Job duties are subject to change
To succeed in this position, the ability to learn new software quickly, multi-task, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment is necessary.
- Strong .NET experience (.NET Core 2.0 along with .NET Framework 4.x, MVC and Entity Framework) for more than 5 years required
- REST API building skills, CRUD
- Excellent understanding of data access (ORM, data-oriented design patterns); working with MS SQL Server and MySQL via SQL queries and ORM
- Knowledge of service-oriented development approach (SOA, microservices)
- Debugging skills and ability to navigate and improve an already written code
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Docker
- As a plus, an experience working with Kubernetes or Rancher, AWS; writing deployment scripts and managing deployments
- Strong experience working with Git
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good communication skills and the ability to figure out requirements proactively;
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and tools (JIRA)
- Background check required
Why Do Our Team Members Love Working at Salon Ultimate?
Our team members enjoy knowing that they have individually contributed to the growth of the company, and they can see the direct and beneficial impact of their hard work in the fast growth of our company. Additionally, team members are treated with the utmost respect and prepared for the possibility of future advancement within the company.