Attention: This job qualifies under the Independent Test for new tax law.
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies in Big Data for an award-winning software company? Smart Apartment Data is an employee-rated five-star company and a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, generous pay with bonuses, individual growth, and a healthy work-life balance.
Who are we?
Founded 16 years ago, Smart is now the premier data analytics platform for the housing industry in the United States. We are utilizing Big Data to offer market intelligence real estate brokers, investors and analysts.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone fluent in English with the ability to express their creativity and talents. You will work on interesting projects with experienced developers using the AWS cloud.
Sneak peak of projects:
- Big Data Orchestration
- Data Warehousing in AWS
- API Design with C# 9
We are looking for someone who:
- Fluent in English (C1 – advanced)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- 2+ years of experience as a C# developer
- Good understanding of REST API design methodologies using C#
- Full time Job that qualifies under the Independence Test for the new tax law
- Location Independent / 100% Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive base salary with guaranteed annual bonus
- Work with latest and cutting-edge technologies
- Training and mentoring by senior developers
BE SURE to read our 5 star company reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm
Think you fit the description?
Apply as soon as possible since we do go through all applicants daily.