MENU Technologies d.o.o.
iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. iOS developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus of iOS developer is development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities of the iOS Developer include:
- Design and build advanced applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable SWIFT code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of iOS devices
- Proofreading code and correcting mistakes before app is released
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that iOS app is presentable and in perfect working order
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in Swift is necessary, Objective-C is a plus
- Knowledge of OOP patterns and data structures
- Experience in using third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with custom UI layouts
- Experience with Git
- Experience in working in Agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Presence for high-quality user experience and impeccable interface
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
- Experience with in-app billing
- Experience working in the Android environment
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upoznaj kompaniju MENU Technologies d.o.o.
Launched in 2014 as an innovative IT start-up in Switzerland, MENU has grown into a strong and sustainable company that enables sophisticated ecommerce for restaurant brands. Its modular ecosystem with a central data hub encompasses both direct order and engagement channels – web, mobile & kiosk – and integrations with delivery marketplaces, Google & social media channels.
Striving to support restaurants in enhancing customer experience and boosting their growth worldwide, MENU has gained a strong foothold in the markets in Europe and the Americas, and is certified by ultra-large restaurant brands. In order to provide innovative and best-in-class solutions and services to its customers around the world, MENU fully relies on its team and is devoted to hiring passionate professionals.
MENU Co-Founder and CPO Marlon Koch was 14 years old at the time he came up with the initial idea for the product and wrote the first version of the code. In 2014 he founded the company together with Karl, released MVP and hired the product teams. Already in 2015 an IT hub was established in Serbia, and, since then, we have been only expanding both our team and our solution. Some of the people that joined MENU at that time are still with us.
What sets us apart and makes us unique is the level of product sophistication, how long we have been on this journey, and the experience we have gathered so far. Our team plays a key role in the success of our company and our customers, so we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about technology and interested in growing within an in-house product company. Those who join MENU will receive full support to do their best, and together we'll go a long way to help digitalization efforts in the restaurant industry.
Sounds interesting? Check out our open roles and apply - https://www.menu.app/careers/
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Remote work Flexible work hours Stock options Amazing team and great team buildings Growth opportunities
Fast paced environment can be very demanding.
Strong company culture
Informal business environment
Private Health Insurance
Team building events - local and abroad
Remote work and flexi start
Conferences and courses
Stock Option Plan
25 vacation days and 10 days fully covered sick leave
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.