As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services. You would need to have experience with agile software development, Quality Assurance and CICD in Cloud-based environments.
In this role, you will work closely with peer architects, engineers, scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products in an iterative and collaborative manner.
- Develop and automate the testing of APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Research, perform proof-of-concept and implement QA methods to improve test automation, increase test coverage and reduce risks
- Act as an intermediary between the Dev team and Quality Assurance to ensure alignment of testing strategies and standards
- Extensive experience in developing unit, integration, functional and performance test for distributed software system
- Experience with QA automation frameworks and management system, such as Selenium, TestLink
- Experience with API and microservices development and testing
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT etc.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python etc.
- History of successful research and proof-of-concept of new technology
- Good communication, collaborative and problem solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.