It’s a sweltering day, and you are waiting for the train. Next to you is the Invenda smart vending machine. Suddenly, you receive a notification on your phone - The machine has triggered a special deal for you, based on your age and gender, with your favorite cold drink, sunscreen, and a protective hat.
How does it work? Who is behind the smart vending machine?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating various innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself, where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
To see more about our company and our products, check our website: www.invenda-solutions.com, or visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLADhSRgU8
We are looking for:
QA Automation Engineer
The Invenda team is searching for an experienced QA Automation Engineer interested in contributing to testing the beautiful combination of hardware and software that shapes our product.
If you’re into disruption, cutting-edge technology, and enjoy a high-energy environment, we would love to meet you!
We are a great fit if you:
- Have 3+ years in test automation (Robot framework, CI, Git, Python preferably)
- Have the ISTQB foundation level certificate is a plus
- Like our product and are keen to help further build it
- Have a positive attitude and are easy to communicate with
- Have enthusiasm for testing hardware and software solutions
- Have the ambition to be directly responsible for making decisions, planning, and conducting test automation activities
At Invenda, you will:
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. bonus
If this role excites you we have prepared a few questions to get to know you better, so take your time, write down your answers, and send it to us together with your resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Let’s shape the future of automated retail together!