World of Warships: Legends is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping it's community ever-growing.
Thinking about joining World of Warships: Legends team in Belgrade? Here’s what we are looking for!
Strong communication skills: QA Automation Engineer requires close collaboration between developers and operations teams, so excellent communication skills are a must.
Adaptability: QA Automation Engineer is an ever-evolving field, so it's important for professionals in this role to be able to adapt quickly to new technologies and processes.
Attention to detail: QA Automation Engineer professionals need to be detail-oriented in order to catch and fix problems before they cause issues in production.
Creativity: QA Automation Engineer professionals need to be able to come up with creative solutions to problems, especially when it comes to automation and streamlining processes.
Comfort with collaboration: QA Automation Engineer is all about collaboration, so it's important for professionals in this role to be comfortable working with others and contributing to a team.
What will you do?
- Test infrastructure creation and improvements (Jenkins / agents/mobile devices/etc.).
- Support of existing game client tests (mostly load tests).
- Writing new game client tests scenarios.
- Participating in code reviews of team members.
What are we looking for?
- Confident knowledge of Python3 (language’s tips and tricks, restrictions, working with memory, GIL, system of modules and imports, generators, decorators).
- Strong knowledge of Pytest.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to get deep into problem’s root causes and to offer system wise decisions.
- Experience using Jenkins or similar tools (TeamCity).
- Experience in Git / SVN.
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (Jira).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Technical education.
- Understanding how to work with asyncio/aiohttp/etc.
- Understanding difference between Python2 and Python3.
- Experience with writing pipeline's for Jenkins in Groovy.
- Experience with Allure.
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and databases (MySQL, Impala, Hue, visualization in Excel, Tableau).
- Proficiency with Linux.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance.
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group.
- Career development and education opportunities within the company.
- Team buildings / corporate events.
- Gym trainings / Wellness program.
- Personal Gaming Account.
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office.
- Referral program with rewards.