Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and analyze business requirements.
- Perform manual application tests and audits through various Operating Systems, Devices and Browsers and analyze results.
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and documentation of all issues and requests.
- Properly escalate issues to internal teams.
- Being organized and up to date on all current company systems and features.
- Debug potential issues with different publisher implementations.
- Knowledge base maintenance.
- Experience in quality assurance or software development.
- Test automation experience is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Intermediate experience with at least one of the following: HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of any automated testing software (PHPUnit, PHP-Code-Coverage, Selenium WebDriver, CI Tools, Protractor, Functional tests).
- Proficient with Google Chrome development tools.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of current internet technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly with limited resources.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Experience in testing web apps.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (occasionally some extra hours might be needed for responding to urgent emails).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.
Deadline for applications: 05.08.2021.